Video | Summer Accessories Under $100
It’s true — accessories make the outfit. They are the finishing touch that pulls a look together and allows you to add your own stamp of personal style. On NBC Channel 12’s Arizona Midday, Angela highlighted some of the “best-bang-for-your-buck,” on-trend pieces for under $100 (!) she discovered for summer at Nordstrom, Calypso St. Barth, Cost Plus World Market, Target and Forever 21. Isn’t the floral crown the perfect boho touch for a tropical vacay?
For details or questions regarding any of the items featured in the segment or shown in the photos, please email email@example.com or comment below.
Shop the Looks
- Colorful Beaded Cuff & Silver-tone Beaded Cuff, Calypso St. Barth ($95 each)
- Collar Necklace, Nordstrom ($48)
- Fringe Collar Necklace, Forever 21 ($15) (similar here also $15)
- Matchstick Necklace, Forever 21 ($12) (similar here only $11)
- Elephant Bracelet, Forever 21 ($6)
- Beaded Bracelet, Cost Plus World Market ($10)
- Floral Headband, Forever 21 ($6) (sold out, but similar here also $6)
- Flower Crown, Forever 21 ($6) (sold out, but similar here $5)
- Retro Cat-Eye Sunglasses, Forever 21 (only $6)
- Teal Sunglasses, Target
- Message Sunhat, Nordstrom ($26) (sold out, but here are two options for $21 — “Mermaid Hair, Don’t Care” and “Where’s My Beaches At?”)
- Woven Tote, Cost Plus World Market ($18)
Styles shown are from Calypso St. Barth, Nordstrom, Cost Plus World Market, Target and Forever 21.
Fab from the Lab | Perfect-Size Clutch
Angela’s Lab | Color Crush on Army Green
Fab from the Lab | Discovered Weekly
Arizona Midday | Update Your Denim for Spring
Fab Finds | This Accessory Updates Your Whole Look
Arizona Midday | Decoding the Holiday Dress Code
Video | Beach Essentials
Dressy Casual Looks to Get You Through the Holidays
Arizona Midday | How to Dress 10 Pounds Slimmer
Designer Highlight: Isy Obi of Isy B.
Leave a Reply