Arizona Midday | Beach Bag Essentials
Having the perfect beach bag that is properly stocked can make or break your day in the surf and sand. From hats and flip-flops to circular towels and mini-emergency kits, Angela has the essentials for NBC Channel 12’s Arizona Midday you should be packing in your tote this summer.
For details or questions regarding any of the items featured in the segment or shown in the photos, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Start with a cute and practical bag that is sturdy and you don’t mind getting sandy.
- Tote Bag 1: Pink mesh by Mossimo (from Target)
- Tote Bag 2: Multi-color woven (from Cost Plus World Market)
- Tote Bag 3: Berry straw with tassels by Merona (from Target)
- Tote Bag 4: Black & white woven (from Cost Plus World Market – in store only)
Essentials to add.
- Lace sunhat (from Cost Plus World Market)
- Sunhat with black band (from Cost Plus World Market – in store only)
- Boho cover-up (from Cost Plus World Market)
- Kate Mack bow-embellished flip-flops (from Mae & Marie boutique – in store only)
- Gold glitter flip-flops (Only $4! from Target)
- Tom Ford sunglasses (from Saks Fifth Avenue)
- Babyganics sunscreen (from Target)
- Lulu Organics hair powder (from Vida Moulin boutique – in store only)
- Minimergency kit (from Vida Moulin boutique – in store only)
- Paddle ball set (from Vida Moulin boutique – in store only)
- Vintage Mexican blanket (from Vida Moulin boutique – in store only)
- Parasheet tarp (from Amazon)
- Marimekko for Target beach towel
- S’well water bottle (from Target)
- PackIt freezable lunch bag (from Cost Plus World Market)
- Ziploc bags (from Target)
Editorial Note: Special thanks to Cost Plus World Market (items from the store at Camelback Road & 18th Street in Phoenix), Target, Mae & Marie boutique (now located at 32nd Street & Camelback Road next to Dry Bar, 602.957.2917) and Vida Moulin boutique (at 16th Street & Bethany Home Road in North Central Phoenix, 602.265.1644) for providing the items featured!