Fab from the Lab | Discovered Weekly
What: Ring Pairings
One of the latest trends in jewelry, wearing multiple rings is fast becoming a fashionista must-do. We’ve put together a few sets that can be worn on your left or right hand, plus found rings that are linked together as one or stacked on one finger. If you are incorporating a wedding ring or another ring you never take off, we recommend matching metals or pairing with a mixed-metal ring that styles well with everything.
Above: Glam Girl. Delfina Delettrez
Lovely Lady. Forever 21 Feminine Ring Set
Wear them with:
- Your everyday attire, from denim to dresses.
- A solid cuff — if you’re wearing several rings, avoid stacking bracelets too.
- Statement earrings, but then no necklace or bracelets, you’ll have enough going on.
Why moms will love them:
- Jewelry gives every look a boost!
- Wearing multiple rings is hip and gives you a youthful, edgy vibe.
- Rings have staying power and don’t go out of style quickly.