Fab from the Lab | Discovered Weekly
Inspired by the fabulous fringe dress we saw on Heidi Klum at Fashion Week in New York this past week, we found this similar, but ultimately more wearable and affordable, dress. We are loving this fresh take on the LBD to add to our wardrobe for the upcoming holiday party circuit season. (Heidi Klum Photo Credit: E Online)
Wear it with:
- A gold statement necklace and black stilettos for a classic evening look.
- A brightly-colored clutch and black booties for a street-style vibe.
- Chandelier earrings and over-the-knee boots for an edgy, glam style.
- Motorcycle boots for a more casual look.
Why moms will love it:
- We all need a fresh look for date night.
- Easy to style by adding any color through accessories or in a simple monochromatic look.
- It’s black — the always-flattering, so-what-if- I-ate-too-many-cupcakes, go-to color in our closet.
Fringe is a huge trend not only in clothing, but also accessories. If the fringe dress isn’t for you, check out the fringe handbags we found, another great way to embrace your bohemian side.