Highlights from Saks + MSL Fall 2017 Trend Event
We had a fabulous time celebrating fall with friends and clients and officially kicking off the season by hosting “Sip, Shop & Style” with Saks Fifth Avenue at Biltmore Fashion Park! A huge thanks to all of our utterly-chic guests for joining us!! Read on for event highlights and a look at the fall trends that Angela pulled together for her presentation.
Guests sip champagne, mingle and shop at Saks Fifth Avenue Phoenix.
Brigitte Berry, Sheree Hartwell & Angela Zdrale.
Joy Caldwell, Jennifer Chase, Angela Keller, Lauri Termansen & Katie Sellers.
Grace Mattei & her darling pup.
Kim Pangle-Smith, Michelle Batschelet & Nicole Cundiff.
Afi Maita & friend.
Our own Angela Keller presented the top trends for Fall 2017, many inspired by the ’80s, including:
– Power Dressing
– The Jacket
– Luxe Materials (Velvet, Feathers, Fur, Sequins, Metallics)
– Feminine Details (Ruffles, Lace, Sheer)
Angela showed how the trends translate into Daytime Casual, Daytime Dressy and Date Night looks. Below is a sampling of a few ensembles she styled for the presentation, worn by our lovely models, Ali Aungst and Aubrie Williams from FORD/Robert Black. For more gorgeous Fall 2017 looks from Saks, see what Angela featured on Channel 12’s Arizona Midday earlier this month.
L to R | 1. Ali is wearing a Rebecca Taylor jacket, basic tee, Paige jeans and a Stella McCartney bag.
2. Aubrie is casually chic in a Bailey 44 jacket, Rag & Bone top, Rebecca Taylor pleather track pants and a Gucci statement bag.
3. Ali is ready for power meetings in Theory (blazer, leather shell, pants) and a Valentino bag.
4. Aubrie wows in a Prose & Poetry top, Alice + Olivia pants and a Saint Laurent bag.
Little Black Dresses layered with tops underneath change the look completely — we love it!
1. Aubrie wears an Alice + Olivia top (with removable fur cuffs) and a Cinq à Sept strapless dress (on sale!).
2. Ali shows us how to layer an LBD from T by Alexander Wang with a Vince velvet tee for a more casual look.
The same LBDs glammed up for evening.
1. Aubrie stuns in the Cinq à Sept dress (on sale!), plus Chanel statement hoops and crystal-embellished Chanel bag (Chanel items in stores only).
2. Ali is ready for a night out in the T by Alexander Wang dress, accessorized with a Rachel Zoe jacket and Alaïa clutch (in stores only).
Velvet shoes are a must-have this season! Aquazzura over-the-knee boot, Stuart Weitzman pearl-embellished bootie, Joie block-heeled sandal, Chanel sneaker (in store only). And, we can’t take our eyes off this simply stunning Gucci handbag…
Lisa Moore, Saks Beauty Advisor & Chanel Ambassador, gave an overview of important beauty trends for Fall 2017 and demonstrated on model Aubrie Williams from FORD/Robert Black.
Angela Zdrale (Saks Marketing Director), Anna Chung (Saks General Manager) & Angela.