Video | Easy Updates for a New Look in 2015
It’s all about the accessories! The quickest way to update your look for the new year is by adding a current shoe, new color, the latest jewelry or getting creative with scarves and belts. Today on NBC Channel 12’s Arizona Midday, MSL’s Angela Keller shows us how with some of the latest trends and must-have pieces.
For details or questions regarding any of the items featured in the segment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Shop the Finds!
- Theodora & Callum Scarf paired with “Below the Belt” Belt. (From Amy inc in Old Town Scottsdale, 480.425.1424)
- Possibility Jewelry Clear and Black Cuffs.
- Lucky Star Delicate Cuff. (From Amy inc in Old Town Scottsdale, 480.425.1424)
- Palm-Print Rachel Pally Romper. (From Amy inc in Old Town Scottsdale, 480.425.1424)
- “Marsala” J. Crew Sweatshirt.
- “Marsala” OPI Nail Lacquer.
- Bettye Muller Pearl Loafers.
- Joie Croc-Embossed Booties. (From Amy inc in Old Town Scottsdale, 480.425.1424)
One response to “Video | Easy Updates for a New Look in 2015”
Leave a Reply
YOU MAY LIKE
Arizona Midday | Beat-the-Heat Summer Chic
Celeb Style Crush | Cindy Crawford
Arizona Midday | Kids’ Back-to-School Style
Lust. Luxe. Less. | Fanciful Mules for the Win
Fab Finds | This Jacket is the Bomb
Celeb Style Crush | Julie Bowen
Angela’s Lab | From Valentines to Style on Call
Video | Chic Weekend Wear
Angela’s Lab | Winter Florals
Ask Our Style Techs | Waist-Whittling Swimsuits
[…] we! We have more looks in wine for you to check out in Revive Your Work Wardrobe with Marsala and Easy Updates for a New Look in 2015. Remember marsala (aka wine) is the color of year for 2015 so the selection is not […]