Video | Shoes for All Seasons
Trying to keep your shoe wardrobe in check? Invest primarily in shoes that you can wear year-round. What styles work throughout the year and don’t know the meaning of the word downtime? Booties, pumps, animal prints, oxfords, metallics, exotic skins, patent leather… there are several looks to choose from that will lower your cost per wear. On NBC Channel 12’s Arizona Midday, Mom Style Lab’s Angela Keller featured her favorite styles to wear any time of the year.
For details or questions regarding any of the items featured in the segment or shown in the photo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
From L to R, top row:
- Fringe sandals, Antonio Melani
- Lace-up booties, French Connection
- Bronze strappy sandals, BCBGeneration
- Suede booties, TOMS
- Snakeskin booties, Gianni Bini
From L to R, bottom row:
- Glitter sneakers, Betsey Johnson
- Patent oxfords, Louise et Cie
- Animal print flats, Gianni Bini
- Quilted booties, Lucky Brand
Shoes shown are all from Dillard’s at Scottsdale Fashion Square.
For details on Angela’s outfit, see Angela’s Lab | It’s All About the Shoes.