Video | Summer Accessories Under $100!
We live for accessories as our closets will attest. Accessories are like the fancy roses and fondant on an otherwise boring cake — they take your look from blah to wow and have the power to transform outfits from day to evening. On NBC Channel 12’s Arizona Midday, Mom Style Lab’s Angela Keller featured some of the best, on-trend pieces for under $100 (!) she discovered for summer at Nordstrom, Brighton, and H&M.
- White sunglasses, Brighton ($95)
Special Promotion! As part of Brighton’s Sojourn in the Sun event from June 5-30, 2015, visit one of their stores to simply try on a pair of sunglasses, then enter to win a trip for two to Laguna Beach! Spend four days and three nights in one of MSL’s favorite beachside towns. Includes hotel, airfare and rental.
- Orange & gold tassel necklace, BP for Nordstrom ($20)
- Stone & tassel necklace, Panacea ($48)
- Stone bracelets in purple, coral & turquoise, Bourbon & Boweties ($38)
- Turquoise & silver statement necklace, Baublebar for Nordstrom ($42)
- Turquoise stretch bracelet stack, Nordstorm ($38)
- Your True Color silver cuff, Brighton ($98)
- Your True Color stone ring, Brighton ($78)
- Your True Color black stone earrings, Brighton ($58)
- Your True Color black stone bracelet, Brighton ($78)
- Layered turquoise & silver necklace, H&M ($25) (in-store only — similar here)
- White chandelier earrings, H&M ($13)
- Stack of bangles, H&M ($4)
- Teal infinity scarf, Halogen ($29)
- Floral pom-pom scarf, Halogen ($38)
- White tassel scarf, H&M ($14.95)
- Ivory headband, Stephan & Co. ($16)
- Print headband, H&M ($7) (in store only)
Styles shown are from Nordstrom at Scottsdale Fashion Square, Brighton, and H&M at Scottsdale Fashion Square.