Fab from the Lab | Cozy Sweater Coat
True to the current ’70s nostalgia that is oh-so-present in fashion right now, the sweater coat is on the hot list for fall/winter. This look is perfect for cuddling by the fireplace (or outdoor firepit depending on where you live) and sipping hot toddies or keeping warm at your kid’s outdoor soccer game. We love the rich colors in this one by Zadig & Voltaire. If your style leans more towards minimalism, Vince has terrific options and several styles on sale right now.
Wear it with:
- Your new flare-leg jeans and platform oxfords.
- A wool midi skirt and chunky heel boots.
- A silky dress for a pretty contrast of textures.
Why moms will love it:
- Easy, cozy and comfortable, yet still stylish.
- Use as outerwear or an extra layer for really cold weather.
- So many different brands, colors, cuts and price points to choose from.