Fab from the Lab | Discovered Weekly
MSL is headed to the beach this week and a fresh new swim cover-up is a must, so we went in search of an updated look that will take us from the beach to resort to pre-dinner cocktails. We fell in love with this scenic print cover-up (wait, is it a dress?) by Clover Canyon. What else are we packing? Surfer-inspired swimwear for frolicking in the ocean, plus a few other beach vacay essentials and the perfect tote bag.
Wear it with:
- Your favorite swimsuit and flip-flops or gladiators.
- Layer it over a black tank top and white skinny jeans. Don’t forget a stack of gold bangles.
- Pair with shorts and knot the cover-up on each side to shorten.
- Wear over a fitted black sundress and add silver sandals for an evening out.
Why moms will love it:
- Super easy to throw on over your swimsuit for the beach or pool.
- Sheer and sexy, but offers great coverage since it hits right above the knee.
- It’s not another maxi dress, but instead has an on-trend asymmetrical hemline.
- The print is gorgeous and everyone will be asking where you got it.