Video | Latest Beach Totes
The perfect tote bag is super versatile and will take you from plane to beach to shopping to a casual dinner, plus has room for all of your family’s necessities and your own. There are coated waterproof totes, woven straw bags, and nylon backpacks and bags which are all tolerant of sand and water. If you are traveling by plane you may find the nylon or coated options the most useful as you can pack them full of snacks and activities to take onboard, then the next day fill them with items for the beach. Woven bags are great for the beach and shopping and overall more chic and glamorous with your vacation attire. Choose the option that works best for you and your style. On NBC Channel 12’s Arizona Midday, Mom Style Lab’s Angela Keller featured some of latest options in beach totes from Calypso St. Barth and Macy’s.
Shown in the picture and video.
- Hot pink bag with leather handles, Dooney & Burke
- Black backpack, Kipling
- Black logo bag, Tory Burch
- Graffiti print travel bag, Kipling (similar here)
- Black woven with leather handles, Flora Bella
- Natural with leather handles, Mar y Sol
- Olive green raffia with gold sequins, San Arcide
Styles shown are from Calypso St. Barth at Biltmore Fashion Park in Phoenix and Macy’s at Scottsdale Fashion Square.