Fab from the Lab | Discovered Weekly
What: Crisp White Shirt // 1 Vince Camuto // 2 REISS // 3 Lafayette 148 (extended sizes)
The crisp white shirt is one of fall’s easiest trends for everyone to wear. Short, long, tailored, loose — this wardrobe foundation piece comes in any number of cuts and styles to suit your look and body type. Here are a couple of stylish celebs and how they wore their white buttondown.
Wear it with:
- Layer a cropped sweater over the top like Zoe Saldana, leave the blouse hanging out, and pair with slim-cut pants and heels.
- Tuck into your favorite skirt, from mini to midi, and add a statement necklace to finish.
- A blazer, distressed jeans and pumps — mixing a tailored look with edgy like Kate Bosworth.
- Over a tank top and knot in the front, add leather shorts and booties.
- Just about anything! That’s the beauty of white.
Why moms will love it:
- Looks chic and polished for work or play.
- Can be dressed up with a pencil skirt and pumps, or down with a sweater and jeans.
- An affordable basic piece that everyone should have in their closet.
Stylist Tip: Have trouble with gapping between buttons? Get yourself some Hollywood Tape. It’s the perfect solution to close gaps on all sorts of clothing and avoid wardrobe malfunctions. Stylists never leave home without it!
YOU MAY LIKE
Angela’s Lab | Summer Black & White
Video | NYE Ball-Dropping Party Looks!
From Design to the Golden Globes: The Making of a Red Carpet Gown
The Best Nordstrom Sale Beauty Deals to Buy Now
“Hostess with the Mostess” Gifts
Fab Finds | This Accessory Updates Your Whole Look
Arizona Midday | Transition Your Style to Fall
Fab Finds | The 2019 Color of the Year is Gorgeous
Ask Our Style Techs | More Size Options Please!
Trend Watch: Rufflemantic Sweaters
Leave a Reply