Fab from the Lab | Discovered Weekly
The crisp white shirt is one of fall’s easiest trends for everyone to wear. Short, long, tailored, loose — this wardrobe foundation piece comes in any number of cuts and styles to suit your look and body type. Here are a couple of stylish celebs and how they wore their white buttondown.
Wear it with:
- Layer a cropped sweater over the top like Zoe Saldana, leave the blouse hanging out, and pair with slim-cut pants and heels.
- Tuck into your favorite skirt, from mini to midi, and add a statement necklace to finish.
- A blazer, distressed jeans and pumps — mixing a tailored look with edgy like Kate Bosworth.
- Over a tank top and knot in the front, add leather shorts and booties.
- Just about anything! That’s the beauty of white.
Why moms will love it:
- Looks chic and polished for work or play.
- Can be dressed up with a pencil skirt and pumps, or down with a sweater and jeans.
- An affordable basic piece that everyone should have in their closet.
Stylist Tip: Have trouble with gapping between buttons? Get yourself some Hollywood Tape. It’s the perfect solution to close gaps on all sorts of clothing and avoid wardrobe malfunctions. Stylists never leave home without it!