Fab from the Lab | Discovered Weekly
What: Donna Salyers for Saks Fifth Avenue Faux Fur Vest
Now that the weather has officially cooled down, nothing glams up an outfit faster than a fur vest. It’s the perfect layering piece that plays beautifully with just about anything in your closet – even your beloved yoga pants. And, these days the quality of faux fur is so good that it’s getting hard to tell if it’s real or not.
Wear it with:
- A cashmere sweater, jeans and over-the-knee boots for a casual, classic look.
- A silky blouse, cropped trousers and booties.
- Your favorite sequined cocktail attire and sky-high heels for ultra-glam style.
- Jackie O-style shades for an “I’m-avoiding-the-paparazzi,” movie star vibe.
Why moms will love it:
- Adds a dose of glamour and luxury to everyday looks.
- Easy layering piece for cool mornings and evenings.
- A go-to piece that will carry you through the winter.
One response to “Fab from the Lab | Discovered Weekly”
Leave a Reply
YOU MAY LIKE
Fab Finds | These Sneakers Are Like Slippers
Virtual Summer Camp Ideas for Kids!
Bootie Up With New Styles Under $150
Our Oscars 2016 Best-Dressed List
Mom Muse | Michelle Glicksman
Mom Muse | Lia Lombara
Jump-Start Your Workout Style
Video | Styles to Ease into Fall
Ask Our Style Techs | Evening Attire Required
Mom Muse | Jan Bracamonte
One of my favorite Fall essentials – right up there with my love of puffer vests…which is out of control! 🙂 Thanks for sharing! Xo, Alison