Video | Summer Denim
We’re sure that all our MSL-faithful fans will agree that denim is a go-to wardrobe staple. What would we do without our favorite jeans? Styled appropriately, denim takes us from a playdate with little ones to a casual cocktail party or dinner party. This week on NBC Channel 12’s Arizona Midday, Angela Keller shows us the latest trends in summer denim, from cut-offs and minis to a Audrey Hepburn-worthy chambray dress.
For details or questions regarding any of the items shown in the video, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
SHOP THE LOOKS!
Top, Pink Chicken // Shorts, Joe’s Jeans (similar here) // Handbag, Milk & Soda (All from Mae & Marie in the Union at Biltmore Fashion Park, Phoenix, 602.957.2917) Shoes, Sperry Top-Sider (similar here)
Top, Haute Hippie // Striped Jeans, Mother // Sneakers, Joie (All from Amy inc at Southbridge, Old Town Scottsdale, 480.425.1424)
Other Denim Pieces Shown in Video and Above on Rack:
- Frayed Shift Dress, Current/Elliott
- Chambray Pants, Tory Burch (On Sale!)
- Distressed Cut-offs, Free People
- Dusty Pink Jeans, Current/Elliott
- Shirt with Embroidery, Mother (Available at Amy inc, 480.425.1424)
- High-Waisted Cut-offs, D-ID (Available at Amy inc, 480.425.1424)
Angela and Christina on set at Channel 12’s Arizona Midday.