Fab from the Lab | Go-With-Everything Bag for Spring
Denim has taken the accessories world by storm this spring in the form of the latest must-have handbags and shoes. And these new denim accoutrements are chic, polished and pair-able with just about everything in your closet. We are especially obsessed with Rebecca Minkoff’s quilted denim bag that is oh-so-similar to the iconic Chanel Boy Flap Bag, but without the hefty price tag.
Wear it with:
- Denim-on-denim — denim shirt and baby bell jeans for a modern ’70s vibe.
- A ladylike sheath dress and pointy-toe pumps to your next luncheon.
- Your favorite sundress and floppy hat for the farmers’ market.
- White blouse and cropped trousers for the office.
Why moms will love it:
- A great neutral — super versatile denim goes with all colors.
- Can be used year-round in both spring and winter.
- Complements your work or play wardrobe.
- Won’t go out of style.