Fab from the Lab | Discovered Weekly
What: Dannijo Crossbody Bag
We’ve loved Dannijo’s jewelry since the first collection launched about five years ago, and earlier this year the brand unveiled their luxe, Italian-made handbag collection. Like their jewelry, Dannijo’s handbags have beautiful, unusual details and we are particularly smitten with the chain-link embellishment on this crossbody bag.
Wear it with:
- Gray, the haute-est neutral for fall. Oxblood adds a rich touch of color.
- A tweed jacket, skirt and pumps for a refined ladylike look.
- A fall floral print dress and fur vest, and all our outfit picks from the Neiman Marcus CUSP fashion show last weekend.
- And of course your favorite everyday jeans and a pair of flats. #cantgowrong
Why moms will love it:
- With the chain-link detail, this bag is like a piece of jewelry and has the ability to quickly up-level your most ‘basic’ basics.
- The oxblood color is a great neutral that pairs well with an endless array of other colors, from black and navy to blush pink and olive green.
- Perfect for date night with your guy or lunch with the girls.
- Has room for all your essentials without being huge and the crossbody style keeps you hands-free.
Looking for a similar option for less? We love this Rebecca Minkoff bag as well.