Fab from the Lab | Discovered Weekly
What’s every mom’s favorite, easiest-to-wear, most-tolerant fabric? Denim, of course. Part of the ’70s resurgence for spring, the denim dress is a must-buy and even goes from day to night when done in a darker wash plus heels. It Girl Alexa Chung recently partnered with AG Jeans to design a denim collection which included a denim mini-dress that quickly sold out. This style we found by Club Monaco is a classic and ultimately more wearable in the perfect length.
Wear it with:
- A statement necklace, beaded satchel and a suede bootie (outfit pictured above).
- A belt to enhance your figure and your favorite animal print pumps.
- Wear as a jacket and layer over cropped pants and a tank.
- Cute, slip-on sneakers for a casual look.
Why moms will love it:
- Easy to style and wear.
- Dress it up with heels or down with sneaks.
- Looks good on everyone!
Also, here’s a darling option by Mango in women’s sizes. (And only $55!)